- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
About the role
The credit risk manager will work within Revolut’s Credit Risk team, providing oversight and review of Revolut’s portfolio of wholesale counterparties. We are recruiting for two roles (either junior or mid depending on experience).
What you’ll be doing
- Assess and prepare credit reviews for counterparties and issuers, with a mix of financial institutions and corporates. This may expand into country risk reviews over time.
- Liaising with the first line teams to facilitate credit approvals with the relevant committees and justifying limit recommendations.
- Assess new initiatives and products for wholesale credit risk and management of these. Includes 2LoD reviews of deals and launches from time to time.
- Input into the wholesale credit risk component of the ICAAP process.
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of wholesale credit limits and counterparty quality.
- Develop, improve and maintain Revolut’s wholesale credit risk framework.
What you’ll need
- The candidate will have 3 to 6 years experience in wholesale credit risk analysis, ideally with a focus either on developed market FIs or corporates;
- Experience working in a regulated environment (i.e. a bank or other regulated institutions) is preferred;
- Strong ability to communicate a credit recommendation in written and spoken english;
- SQL knowledge is preferred;
- Country risk knowledge would be advantageous;