- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 12, 2021
About the role
The credit risk manager will work within Revolut’s Credit Risk team, providing oversight and review of Revolut’s portfolio of wholesale counterparties. We are recruiting for two roles (either junior or mid depending on experience).
What you’ll be doing
Assess and prepare credit reviews for counterparties and issuers, with a mix of financial institutions and corporates. This may expand into country risk reviews over time.
- Liaising with the first line teams to facilitate credit approvals with the relevant committees and justifying limit recommendations.
- Assess new initiatives and products for wholesale credit risk and management of these. Includes 2LoD reviews of deals and launches from time to time.
- Input into the wholesale credit risk component of the ICAAP process.
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of wholesale credit limits and counterparty quality.
- Develop, improve and maintain Revolut’s wholesale credit risk framework.
What you’ll need
- The candidate will have 3 to 6 years experience in wholesale credit risk analysis, ideally with a focus either on developed market FIs or corporates;
- Experience working in a regulated environment (i.e. a bank or other regulated institutions) is preferred;
- Strong ability to communicate a credit recommendation in written and spoken english;
- SQL knowledge is preferred;
- Country risk knowledge would be advantageous;
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.