- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
Our Recruitment team hard to find talent across Business Development, Partnerships, Sales, Executive, Strategy, Corporate Service and so on. We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut. The role is fully remote in Brazil.
What you’ll do
- Recruit exceptional A-Players to join Revolut’s rapidly growing team
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates; sell Revolut as an employer of choice
- Drive the offer process and close candidates
- Consistently ensure a fantastic candidate experience
- Be a subject-matter expert in your specialist market
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you’ll need
- A proven track record in talent acquisition/recruiting
- Experience of successful collaborations with senior stakeholders and hiring managers
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to plan and execute with exceptional organisational skills
- Strong influence and outreach abilities in the tech, fin-tech, or financial industries
- Strong boolean skills, experience with various sourcing platforms and job boards
- Data-driven with experience with analytics dashboards
- High ambition, self-motivation and passion about our vision
- At least 4y of experience in recruitment
Nice to have
- Experience at a fast pace, hyper-growth startup and/or agency
- Ability to get on with the job in an ambiguous environment
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Please only submit an application for one posting.
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.