- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to focus on roles critical to our growth plans. You will play a pivotal part in helping us bring in key members across seniorities, focused on fast-scaling business visibility & expansion.
You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut.
Location: remote from Romania
Please submit your resume in English
What you’ll do
- Recruit exceptional A-Players to join Revolut’s rapidly growing team
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates; sell Revolut as an employer of choice
- Drive the offer process and close candidates
- Consistently ensure a fantastic candidate experience
- Be a subject-matter expert in your specialist market
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment
- Experience of successful collaborations with senior stakeholders and hiring managers
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to plan and execute with exceptional organisational skills
- Strong influence and outreach abilities in hyper-growth, startup, tech, fin-tech, or financial industries
- Strong boolean skills, experience with various sourcing platforms and job boards
- Data-driven with experience using analytics dashboards
- High ambition, self-motivation and passion about our vision
- Ability to get on with the job in an ambiguous environment
Perks & benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- All the latest technology to work and required equipment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive quarterly bonuses
- Flexible work hours
- Free Revolut Metal Subscription
- Excellent learning and professional development opportunities!
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.