- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
Our rapidly expanding Recruitment team spans the globe our growing offices across Europe, Asia, and North America, and plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development into a major international business.
Operating between marketing and recruitment, you will support all areas of the business to support rapid growth, and to develop our recruitment operations into a state-of-the-art attraction and retention system.
About the role
We are looking for an innovative and versatile Recruitment Marketing Manager to join our team, driving our online and offline marketing efforts in local regions.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, you will evolve Revolut’s recruitment strategy through owned channels and talent pools to drive awareness and consideration among potential candidates, building the structure for monitoring engagement, conversion and RoI for all marketing activities.
You’ll bring a data driven and analytical approach to deliver measurable, attributable results. You are a strategic thinker and a solid event planner with strong project management skills, who can confidently interpret business, recruitment and brand requirements.
What you’ll be doing
- Overall responsibility for the recruitment marketing strategy, including developing core messages, passive conversions, talent pooling, events, networking and high profile multi-channel campaigns
- Create, develop and deliver bold B2C marketing campaigns that strengthen Revolut’s brand and supports the vision to be seen as a dynamic and forward thinking employer
- Drive innovation by empowering the recruitment team to utilise new technology, be bold and push boundaries to achieve better results, drive efficiencies and KPIs whilst being true to Revolut’s global brand and purpose
- Apply multi-channel consumer techniques to drive innovation and amplify brand, delivering 13k direct applications and 6k unique visitors to our Careers Website
- Continuously develop audience insights and apply to our marketing approach, campaigns and content. Sharing the insights across wider talent functions to inform our future talent initiatives
- Develop and drive forward the firm’s digital strategy, technology and innovation agenda by developing technology careers proposition and an award winning social media strategy and multi-channel content
- Create and develop a consistent and engaging ‘people story’ for Revolut by working closely with EB, internal comms and external comms
What you’ll need
- Passion for Recruitment Marketing and have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- First-class written and oral English language skills
- Deep insight into regional labour market strategies and best practice
- Excellent understanding of recruitment marketing and talent acquisition tactics, including networks, events and talent pooling strategies
- Confidence producing content for different channels and media
- Ability to forge relationships across the business
- Basic understanding of the software engineering domain
- Results-driven and understand the importance of reporting on performance
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.