- Mumbai, IN
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
We approach HR at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding.
Put simply, we come to work to create a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners.
HR team is pivotal to how we support our people and manage a seamless experience for them each day.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support the implementation of important HR projects in India, including performance reviews, benefits, system migration, process improvement.
- Prepare monthly payroll change sheet and working with external payroll vendor to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll.
Assist HR Manager to provide orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining benefit programs, scheduling monthly induction invitations.
Maintain human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
Administer employee benefit programs from medical insurance to relocation support by advising employees of eligibility, providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission, and notifying employees of approvals.
- Document and track HR actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Workplace experience activities support - Townhall and workplace coordination, SWAG sourcing, ordering and distribution.
- Basic IT administration - IT equipment delivery and coordination for new joiner and off boarding, maintain equipment tracking sheet.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR generalist role (preferably with MNCs).
- Demonstrated critical thinking and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Experience with being the front face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organisation.
- Experience in virtual onboarding orientation is advantageous.
- Experience in administering HR operations using automated tools (e.g. via Jira service desk, HRIS, or similar)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office or Gsuite
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.