- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
As Revolut continues to scale-up, we are looking for an experienced, driven individual to join us as a HR Manager based in Dallas, to join our HR Advisory team. With an extensive background in Employee Relations and comprehensive local labour law knowledge, this is a great opportunity to apply your expertise at a strategic and hands-on level in a fast growing, data driven organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- Review and develop ER policies and related processes in conjunction with Legal, Compliance and other relevant stakeholders, maintaining an oversight of legislative changes, in-line with best practice.
- Guide and drive strategies to resolve difficult and/or sensitive workplace matters, providing objective coaching and guidance on performance, conduct issues and investigations.
- Proactively conduct investigations into ER trends, synthesis data, identify root causes and recommend actions
What you’ll need
- Experience in a similar position.
- Extensive knowledge of local labour laws.
- Experience in leading a team, managing high volume, complex employee relations cases.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrable experience in reviewing and developing policies and procedures
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Nice to have
- Start-up experience
- Tech industry experience
A little about us…
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Perks and benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive 401(k) plan
Competitive vacation policy
Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.