- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
About the role
Reporting directly into the Head of HR Services will play a pivotal role as Revolut continues to grow and evolve. This is a key role in the People Team and focused not only on the delivery of robust and high quality services (to our global workforce) but also building and launching new services and ways of working.
Working backwards from the needs of all Revoluters and key stakeholders, the role holder will drive defect free and frustration free services across the globe. Key to being successful will be using data to manage service delivery, mechanisms to inspect processes, building a high performing and engaged team and constantly iterating and improving.
The role holder will also be a key part of the People leadership team feeding into the wider ways of working and helping to ensure services and solutions are future proof. Thinking deeper about scalable and fit for purpose solutions will be key; this is an amazing opportunity to lead the way
The role holder will join at a pivotal and exciting time for Revolut and the People Team and will help shape the future and continue the success achieved to date.
What you’ll do
- Ensure the delivery of frustration free and defect free services across the globe focusing on and evolving the employee experience.
- Use data and metrics to track and measure day to day work but also to identify areas of iteration and improvement. Ability to manage the services via data is key.
- Deal with issues and escalations in a timely and effective manner, identifying the root cause and solving for the immediate, but also for the future.
- Maintain an inventory of services across the globe driving for consistency and scalability in the services offered.
- Ensure compliance of processes and services to company and regulatory rules. Using mechanisms to inspect and quickly escalating and resolving as required.
- Build and develop the team, driving for high engagement and performance through effective management and leadership and encouraging partnership and collaboration with other teams and departments.
- Ensure any new HR products, process or services are fit for purpose prior to launch, using robust mechanisms to inspect and piloting as required.
- Understand the cost of services delivered looking for ways to be more efficient while not impacting the standard and quality of output.
- Role model the Revolut values and ways of working. Holding yourself and others to a high bar.
What you’ll need
- Significant experience working in a fast paced, high growth environment. A Can Do attitude and taking ownership is a must. Ideally with global or multi regional experience.
- Ability to build trust with senior leaders across the business globally.
- A data driven approach to traditional HR activities looking beyond the obvious and initial analysis to seek out the root cause and solve this.
- Strong service delivery skills working backwards from the needs of the business and Revoluters themselves. (A strong focus on employee experience and delivery is essential).
- A desire to Never Settle, we can always improve and iterate on deliverables.
- A desire to challenge, change and set stretch goals / targets.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year