- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
We approach HR at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to line manager coaching and development, our goal is to create a partnership with our teams that is people-centric and value adding.
Put simply, we come to work to create a fantastic experience that our people love and that starts from the very first point we connect with our new joiners.
Our HR team is pivotal to how we support our people and manage a seamless experience for them each day.
About the role
- Due to the company’s growth, we are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to join us as a HR specialist/generalist to support our HR team based in Porto
- This is a great opportunity to apply your skills and expertise in a fast growing organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- As a part of our global team your core responsibility will be to deliver everyday HR tasks globally, providing support to employees and their employment life cycle including:
- Being the first point of contact for employee queries/tickets in your region and as part of the HR team globally.
- Coordinating end to end lifecycle operations including pre-onboarding, on-boarding processes and offboarding processes
- Administrating internal tools and benefits
- Preparing HR documentation and maintaining HR records
- In addition to day-to-day work, you will also contribute to the implementation of important HR projects
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR generalist/administrator/partner role
- Demonstrated critical thinking and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Experience with being the face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organisation.
- Experience in a service role, working to SLA’s and other measurable performance metrics
- Experience in administering HR operations using automated tools (e.g. via Jira service desk, HRIS, or similar)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office or G Suite
Nice to have
- Start-up / Tech Industry / Financial Services experience
- CIPD Qualification
- Experience in a MNC / international team
- Working knowledge of local employment law and HR Practices
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Daily meal allowance
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.