- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
As Revolut continues to scale-up, we are looking for a driven individual to join us as a HR Specialist based in Hungary, to join our HR Advisory team. This is a great opportunity to apply your expertise at a strategic and hands-on level in a fast growing, data driven organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- Review and develop ER policies and related processes in conjunction with Legal, Compliance and other relevant stakeholders, maintaining an oversight of legislative changes, in-line with best practice
- Guide and drive strategies to resolve sensitive workplace matters, providing guidance on performance, conduct issues and investigations
- Coordinate and manage pre-onboarding and on-boarding processes for our employees in Romania and Hungary
- You will be the first point of contact for employee queries (sick leave, paid leave, parental leave, etc)
- You will closely work with our internal payroll team ensuring correct data is transferred to the external payroll providers
- Administrate internal tools and benefits
- Preparation of HR documentation like certificates, references, etc.
Skills you’ll need
- You have completed studies with focus on HR, Business administration or similar
- You have already gained solid experience in HR ideally in a fast paced company
- Knowledge of labour law for Romania and Hungary
- Hungary - local language + english
Nice to have skills
- Start up experience
- Tech industry experience
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.