- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Financial Services
As Revolut continues to scale-up, we are looking for a driven individual to join us as a Junior HR Manager based in Berlin, to join our HR Services team. This is a great opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience at a strategic and hands-on level in a fast growing, data driven organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- As a part of our global team you will not only be supporting Berlin HR operations but our global operations
- First point of contact for employee queries (sick leave, paid leave, parental leave, etc)
- Providing support to employees at different employment life cycle stages
- You will closely work with our internal payroll team ensuring correct data is transferred to the external payroll providers
- Support the implementation of important HR projects
- Coordinate pre-onboarding and on-boarding processes
- Administrate internal tools and benefits
- Preparation of HR documentation like certificates, references, etc.
What skills you will need
- You have completed studies with focus on HR, Business administration or similar
- You have already gained some experience in HR ideally in a fast paced company
- Basic knowledge of local labour law
- Fluent in German and English
Nice to have
- You have experience in the area of relocation and visa processes
- Start up experience
- Tech industry experience
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.