- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
Support with the day-to-day administration of Revolut’s global share plans in over 17 countries.
- Manage the end-to-end share option exercise process for participants.
- Work with and support other internal stakeholders (e.g. HR, Payroll and Finance) with share plan related matters, including producing reports/models to extract share plan data.
- Support the bi-annual share grant process.
- Perform audits, reconciliations, and calculations with large data sets.
- Support with employee communications and documentation, and act as the first point of contract for queries from active and past employees.
- Assist as necessary with ad hoc projects related to shares and share plans.
- Work closely with our external share plan administrator to reflect changes and/or updates to plans.
- Review/adjust documented equity-related procedures, polices and controls as needed.
- Support with legal/tax/regulatory filings for share plans.
What you’ll need
- 2-4 years relative compensation experience, ideally with exposure to global equity plans
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and data/information management skills
Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to address issues / devise solutions with creativity and innovation
- Ability to work collaboratively and to cultivate and sustain strong partnerships with internal and external clients and colleagues
- Strong planning and project management skills
Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to drive and sustain operational excellence and to develop controls
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Start-up experience, preferably in financial services or fintech
- Knowledge of and previous experience working with share plan administration software preferred
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.