- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help manage and develop our fast growing UK Bank workforce. You will be a key member of the UK executive team setting up HR policies and procedures, interacting with senior stakeholders and helping to shape and evolve our culture and build and ensure high levels of engagement. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to apply your HR experience and leadership skills in a fast growing organisation that is data driven.
Who you’ll work with
You will be a member of the UK executive team working with colleagues on initiatives of strategic importance and day to day operational issues. You will have full autonomy and ownership of what you’ll do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving the company forward as part of the Executive team.
- Be responsible for all aspects of HR, including compensation & benefits, employee management, performance management, payroll, employee engagement, & other HR policies for the Uk Bank
- Develop world-class HR policies and procedures working with the wider Group HR team and colleagues
- Drive HR processes’ automation projects working with the central HR services team
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
- Be a trusted adviser to managers at all levels throughout the UK Bank using your HR expertise to solve problems and build solutions
- Liaise and align with your peers in other Revolut offices and markets
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your area of responsibility
- Build a great place to work where Revoluters want to stay and build their careers supported by strong learning and development mechanisms and solutions.
What you’ll need
- Proven experience in a similar role at a senior level, preferably in financial services or high-growth tech startup
- Experience at a senior HR level and working as part of an executive team
- Demonstrable experience in reviewing and developing HRpolicies and procedures
- Data and process-driven approaches to HR
- Extensive knowledge of local labour laws
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.