- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
About the team
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
What we need
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to initially focus on business critical roles and, working closely with our global team. You will be play a pivotal part in helping us bring in key members to drive business growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Be part of and eventually lead a solid recruitment team that links up with our local and global recruitment strategy
- Partnering with our Global team to fill business critical roles
- Building the optimal sourcing strategy to deliver KPI’s
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future needs
- Keeping market knowledge up to date
What skills you’ll need
Bachelors degree or qualification
Leadership/ team management skills
Extensive local market knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment with aggressive timelines
- Extensive experience of working with senior stakeholders
Results-driven and numbers-oriented
Excellent attention to detail
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.