- Mumbai, IN
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
About the role
The Global Payroll team is looking for Payroll Manager. This position requires knowledge of local/ international pay regulations, and operational experience of processing monthly payroll internationally. The person should thrive working under pressure and in a fast paced start up environment. They should possess strong data accuracy, data analytics, good communication skills, vendor management and the desire to continuously drive improvements and simplify processes. This person will report directly to the Global Payroll manager (HQ) and will partner closely with People (HR) Leads, Finance Managers, Payroll Provider and External vendors.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting all India & international payrolls
- Being the point of escalation for all payroll queries
- High volume data processing and reporting
- Checking data errors and clarity (data received & peer review)
- Meeting team deadlines and prioritising workload
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as HR, payroll providers, finance
- SLA management with Payroll Providers (tracking and providing feedback)
- Reviewing Processes for improvements (streamlining and documenting processes)
- Processing global initiatives and ad hoc company requirements (e.g. pay review, stock options and Salary Sacrifice)
- Assisting the Global Payroll Manager for expansion and implementation projects
What you’ll need
- At least 2-years experience as a Payroll Administrator (including International Payroll experience)
- Great international knowledge of income tax, social security, pension, statutory leaves, and other payroll elements
- Hands-on experience with payroll and people software (i.e. ADP,)
Strong ability on Excel
- Experience using Google Suites (e.g. Google Drive, Google Sheets)
- Basic knowledge of Jira and SQL
- The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Innovative and resourceful mindset suitable for a fast growing stat up company
- Excellent written and spoken English language
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.