- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally driven and experienced Recruiter to hire across Product and Design at Revolut. From Junior to Lead level across our entire suite of products you will help identify and attract the best talent globally to support our continued expansion. You will work closely with technical leaders, hiring managers and the recruitment team to plan and execute innovative hiring strategies, helping bring the worlds top A-Players to Revolut. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to Get It Done, no matter the challenge.
What you’ll be doing
- Hiring our technical A-Players across Revolut
- Own the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Work directly with our product and design experts and stakeholders to bring the best candidates to the pipelines
- Contribute to the development of interview, on-boarding and training processes
- Build and own the strategy to recruit at a high volume and fast pace
What you’ll need
- Agency or relevant In-House experience in building tech orgs
- Deep understanding of the Tech/FS hiring landscape and complexity of global talent markets
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates and the interview team throughout the hiring process
- Results driven with proven experience recruiting top talent at scale
- Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
- Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year