- Bucharest, RO
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
The credit department at Revolut designs, develops and launches credit products across multiple countries.
As we do this from scratch we have complete responsibility for each product: developing the backend, the front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions.
The team is made up of a mix of risk management, product, design and software professionals, providing lots of opportunity to share knowledge and learnings across functions.
About the team
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut. Our team is working closely with Support, FinCrime and Commercial Teams, proactively searching, selecting and closing vacancies across these teams. As a Recruitment Sourcer you will be working closely with recruiters, coordinators and hiring managers supporting sourcing and other recruitment activities (including screening CVs and conducting screen calls).
We need someone who can turn their hand to a variety of positions, has the ability to quickly understand the core brief and to execute a strategy that gets results.
What you’ll be doing
- Building and implementing sourcing strategies
- Helping to develop talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Finding and engaging active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimize sourcing efforts by leveraging data
- Utilise our ATS to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you’ll need
- Agency or relevant in-house experience in sourcing top of the market talent (EU market)
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process
- Understanding of sourcing techniques (Boolean, X-ray search)
- Results driven with proven experience sourcing top talent at scale
- Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
- Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.