- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
We’re hiring the very best recruitment sourcers to join our superlative in-house team.
You will be tasked with assisting in scaling of key departments across the business. Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-css people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
What we need
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to focus on roles critical to our growth plans eg Marketing, Business Development, and Communications. You will play a pivotal part in helping us bring in key members across seniorities, to drive business growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Be part of a solid recruitment team that links up with our local and global recruitment strategy
- Partnering with our Global recruitment team to fill business critical roles
- Source the best talent to fill mid-lead level roles across functions
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future needs
- Keeping market knowledge up to date
What skills you’ll need
- Previous experience in Talent Sourcing or Full-cycle Recruitment
- Extensive local market knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment with aggressive timelines
- Extensive experience of working with senior recruiters
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Location: this role can be based from our Porto office, or remotely across Portugal
What you’ll be doing
- Building and implementing sourcing strategies
- Helping to develop talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Finding and engaging active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimize sourcing efforts by leveraging data
- Utilise our ATS to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you’ll need
- Agency or relevant in-house experience in sourcing top of the market talent
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process
- Understanding of sourcing techniques (Boolean, X-ray search)
- Results driven with proven experience sourcing top talent at scale
- Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
- Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Daily meal allowance
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.