- Bucharest, RO
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
We are looking for an exceptionally driven sourcing specialist to sit within our recruitment team to help manage our Software Engineering hiring pipeline. You will be helping to search for talented and ambitious people who want to join the team. You will also have an opportunity to enhance your skills in other markets (Europe, Asia, Americas).
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut. Our team is working closely with Support, FinCrime and Commercial Teams, proactively searching, selecting and closing vacancies across these teams. As a Recruitment Sourcer you will be working closely with recruiters, coordinators and hiring managers supporting sourcing and other recruitment activities (including screening CVs and conducting screen calls).
We need someone who can turn their hand to a variety of positions, has the ability to quickly understand the core brief and to execute a strategy that gets results.
What you’ll be doing
- Building and implementing sourcing strategies
- Helping to develop talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Finding and engaging active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimize sourcing efforts by leveraging data
- Utilise our ATS to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you’ll need
- Agency or relevant in-house experience in sourcing top of the market talent (EU market)
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process
- Understanding of sourcing techniques (Boolean, X-ray search)
- Results driven with proven experience sourcing top talent at scale
- Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
- Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions