- Date Posted
- Sep. 10, 2021
We’re hiring the very best recruitment sourcers to join our superlative in-house team, based in Europe.
You will be tasked with assisting in scaling of business-critical departments in our new office. Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
What we need
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to initially focus on business critical roles and, working closely with our India recruitment team. You will be play a pivotal part in helping us bring in key members to drive business growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Be part of a solid recruitment team that links up with our local and global recruitment strategy
- Partnering with our Global recruitment team to fill business critical roles
- Source the best talent to fill mid-senior level roles across functions
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future needs
- Keeping market knowledge up to date
What skills you’ll need
Previous experience in Talent Sourcing or Full-cycle Recruitment - at least 9-12 months
Extensive local market knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment with aggressive timelines
- Extensive experience of working with senior recruiters
Results-driven and numbers-oriented
Excellent attention to detail
Please note that this is a remote role to be hired within the below countries: Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Germany, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Ireland or UK.
Perks & benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- All the latest technology to work and required equipment
Attractive quarterly bonuses
Flexible work hours
Free Revolut Metal Subscription
Excellent learning and professional development opportunities!