- Washington, DC
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments in the US as we expand our operations.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut.
As a Recruitment Sourcer you will be working closely with recruiters, coordinators and hiring managers supporting sourcing, CV screening and other recruitment activities.
We need someone who can turn their hand to a variety of positions, has the ability to quickly understand the core brief and to execute a strategy that gets results.
What you’ll be doing
Building and implementing sourcing strategies
- Helping to develop talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Finding and engaging active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimize sourcing efforts by leveraging data
- Utilise our ATS to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates
Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you’ll need
- Agency or relevant in-house experience in sourcing top of the market talent (US market)
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process
- Understanding of sourcing techniques (Boolean, X-ray search)
- Results driven with proven experience sourcing top talent at scale
- Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
- Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
- Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis in the following states: Washington, Texas, Massachusetts, Virginia & Connecticut