- Washington, DC
- Date Posted
- Aug. 12, 2021
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
About the role
Our recruitment team is working closely with the business to support Revolut’s growth and expansion. We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut.
What we need
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to initially focus on business critical roles and, working closely with our global team. You will be play a pivotal part in helping us bring in key members to drive business growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Be part of and eventually lead a solid recruitment team that links up with our local and global recruitment strategy
- Partnering with our Global team to fill business critical roles
- Building the optimal sourcing strategy to deliver KPI’s
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future needs
- Keeping market knowledge up to date
What skills you’ll need
Bachelors degree or qualification
Leadership/ team management skills
Extensive local market knowledge
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment with aggressive timelines
- Extensive experience of working with senior stakeholders
Results-driven and numbers-oriented
Excellent attention to detail
Salary: competitive base pay + attractive quarterly bonus scheme!