- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
Revolut continues to grow and is entering India with a multi million pound investment inIndia over the next few years. Revolut India will look to introduce multiple digitally-enabled products across banking, cards and payments, foreign exchange remittances, investments and other financial services. We will help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
We approach all roles the same way at Revolut. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
About the role
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help manage and develop our fast growing India workforce. You will be assisting in setting up HR policies and procedures for our India business. This is a great opportunity to apply your leadership skills and expertise in a fast growing organisation that is data driven.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop world-class HR policies and procedures
- Drive HR processes’ automation projects
- Manage the full onboarding process to cope with rapid expansion plan
- Be the trusted advisor for your stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR (for instance compensation & benefits, HR policies, and similar) for our India office
- Liaise and align with your peers in other Revolut offices and markets
- Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts
- Support Workplace experience and engagement activities
What you’ll need
- Minimum 8 years of experience in HR capacity
- Experience in a hyper-growth company desired
- Experience with being the front face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organisation
- Experience in virtual onboarding orientation is advantageous
- Experience in administering HR operations using automated tools (e.g. via Jira service desk, HRIS, or similar)
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Who you’ll work with
You will be working with the India team on initiatives of strategic importance to the Indian territory, and report to the Head of HR (People) in India directly. You will have full autonomy and ownership of what you’ll do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward thinking people - we are here for you.
Please note that this is a remote role to be hired within the country & the candidates can be based in Mumbai, Bangalore, or Delhi NCR, where we will be opening our physical offices in India.
Little about us
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
What we are looking for
- From employee 1 to employee 2000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
- You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
- And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week