- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
We approach recruitment at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, our goal is to ensure there is a smooth recruiting process for all candidates from start to finish. Our recruiters are customer focussed and aim to resolve issues with creative solutions and leverage data to make informed hiring decisions in partnership with key stakeholders.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut. Our team is working closely with Support, FinCrime and Commercial Teams, proactively searching, selecting and closing vacancies across these teams. As a Recruitment Sourcer you will be working closely with recruiters, coordinators and hiring managers supporting sourcing and other recruitment activities (including screening CVs and conducting screen calls).
We need someone who can turn their hand to a variety of positions, has the ability to quickly understand the core brief and to execute a strategy that gets results.
This job is fully remote from POLAND.
Please attach CV in English
What you’ll be doing
- Building and implementing sourcing strategies
- Helping to develop talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Finding and engaging active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimize sourcing efforts by leveraging data
- Utilise our ATS to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you’ll need
- Agency or relevant in-house experience in sourcing top of the market talent (EU market)
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process
- Understanding of sourcing techniques (Boolean, X-ray search)
- Results driven with proven experience sourcing top talent at scale
- Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
- Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
- 3+ y experience