- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year. Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
About the role
We need a top tier recruiter who can manage the hiring funnel from source to close, playing a key role in shaping the organisation’s future by driving the growth of the Operations team. Operations is Revolut’s backbone. The team sits at the core of the organisation and facilitates growth and automation across all of Revolut’s business lines. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done, no matter the challenge. We expect for you establish new processes and help create an environment that sets the benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruiting exceptional candidates to join Revolut’s rapidly growing operations and expansion teams
- Working directly with our senior leadership to execute the Ops/Expansion hiring plan
- Owning the full cycle recruiting process for Ops hires including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Being a partner to the hiring manager to develop and refining an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Supporting with promoting Revolut’s employer brand through attending industry and recruiting events
- Working closely with ops recruitment team around the globe to develop recruiting best practices
What you’ll need
- Passion for recruitment and high growth companies with curiosity and proactiveness to grow
- Ability to keep candidates and interview teams on the same page throughout the hiring process
- Self-motivated and exceptionally organised; demonstrating ability to plan, prioritise and execute
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Strong sense of teamwork with high personal accountability
- Please submit your CV in English
- Please note that this role can be based either in Porto or remotely elsewhere in the Portugal
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Daily meal allowance
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.