- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
We’re building one of the best Information Security teams to make Revolut the safest place to keep your money - and that’s where you come in. We need highly responsible and detail-oriented people to help support the Information Security function.
About the role
- We’re looking for Application Security Engineers to sit within our Information Security team (Porto or remotely within Portugal).
- The strongest candidates will be able to demonstrate their passion with bug bounty findings, community talks, certifications, and/or blog posts on their interests and research.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing source code reviews across Revolut’s projects.
- Performing web and mobile application security testing.
- Being involved in the design phase of the Software Development Life Cycle, embedding the security architecture principles.
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business.
What you’ll need
- More than 3 years of experience in the information security field
- Experience performing security testing, e.g. code review and web application security testing
- Experience with Java, Swift, Python, Scala
Understanding of the technology stack
An ability to automate and script your work, e.g. python, bash scripts
You love solving problems
Helping others makes you happy
You can explain complex things very easily
You notice the small things
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.