- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15+ million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2021 with several hundred employees; now -with 2600+.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
What we need
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team (office-based or fully remote).
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
What skills you’ll need
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in development and devops combined
- Experience in at least 2+ programming languages
- Advanced Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
Experience with Linux and Docker
- Experience with Distributed Systems: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security, etc.
- Experience with continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience with configuration management systems and deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with continuous delivery using Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, StackDriver, Prometheus, etc.
Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
Biannual performance bonus (equity)
- Full cycle ownership of the engineering process
- Development operations that will face on the customer’s impact
Latest technology to work with
- Strong team that could improve your skills
- Roll with a free Revolut Premium or Metal subscription
If most of the things listed above sound like what you take pride in automating on the daily basis, we would like to speak with you. We have lots of exciting DevOps challenges in our fast-paced eXtreme Delivery environment.