- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
Build best in class financial technology products for Revolut
- Integrate cutting-edge vendor technologies in our Finance ecosystem
- Implement robust technology control framework aligned with best market practices
We are looking for an experienced and result-oriented technology leader to drive the future of Finance Technology at Revolut. You will have extensive experience leading talented engineers to create innovative, highly-scalable and resilient finance platforms that will meet our business objectives, regulatory requirements and support Revolut international expansion. We need someone with vision and ideas who will tackle any problem as well as the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- You will serve as a Head of Finance Technology, interfacing directly with the Group CFO, Senior Leadership and Board Committees
- You will lead a team of software engineers and product owners in the design and technical implementation of innovative applications to streamline and automate critical finance processes
- You will implement cutting-edge technology to enable Finance to support the growth of Revolut.
- You will lead and motivate staff and ensure that they receive appropriate support, training and development to achieve their full potential
- Have 10+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment in Payments / Financial Services / Banking sectors, including 4+ years leading senior/lead software engineers.
- Have recent experience leading Finance Technology product teams in the design and implementation of critical finance platforms
- Strong engineering background (Java) and excellent understanding of domain-driven design and relational databases
- Demonstrate strong team management and development skills to support and grow the team
- Be able to balance high-level strategic thinking with day-to-day and month-to-month hands-on ‘doing’
- Communicate confidently and with clarity and accuracy to all levels
Be a confident self-starter
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Python, ETL and Data Modelling knowledge
- Prior experience leading Finance technology teams in a fast-paced Fintech or Tech companies
Worked abroad / expat experience
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. With 15 million Personal customers and half a million Business customers across more than 35 countries we are just as convinced of the need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed, we’ve expanded our team to more than 2,200 around the world.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.