- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
Our Technology team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind Revolut’s platform. From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, our tech team is at the heart of everything we do.
Working in Technology at Revolut is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be used by millions. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers out there to help us do this – and we want you to join them.
About the team
We’re building one of the best Information Security teams to make Revolut the safest place to keep your money - and that’s where you come in. We need highly responsible and detail-oriented people to help support the Information Security function.
About the role
We’re looking for an Information Security Manager to sit within our Information Security team at our London office. We need highly technical, fully hands-on and detail-oriented people to help build out the GRC part of the Information Security function - so you need to be interested in all areas of information security and be willing to switch communication between technical and non-technical audiences.
The strongest candidates will be able to demonstrate their passion with community talks, certifications, and/or blog posts on their interests and research.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing expertise in compliance programmes for regulatory and compliance frameworks such as PCI DSS/PSD2/27001
- Creating, reviewing and maintaining security policy, standards and procedures
- Coordinating internal and external reviews for security frameworks e.g PCI-DSS
Defining and running security processes
- Conducting annual reviews on currently on-boarded vendors
- Reporting security status and events to management
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business
What you’ll need
- At least 4 years of experience in the Information Security field
- Very good understanding of PCI-DSS, PSD2, GDPR and other compliance and regulatory frameworks
- Understanding of information security and related principles
Understanding of the technology stack
An ability to automate and script your work, e.g. python, bash scripts
A love for solving problems
- An ability to explain complex things very easily
- A natural tendency to notice the small things
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.