- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
What you’ll be doing:
- Supports infrastructure services provided by vendor(s) to ensure connectivity, availability of applications and services within the company both locally and regionally;
- Ensures servers under management are patched timely and hardened accordingly to the IT Security guides;
- Assists in review and update of procedures and guidelines pertaining to IT Security;
- Participates in acquisition and maintenance of assets (H/W, S/W, Licensing, Subscriptions, etc.);
- Conducts IT BCP tests including Disaster Recovery for IT systems;
- Installs, supports and maintains hardware and software IT infrastructure
- Supports and understand policies, procedures and standards e.g.: Incident Management and Change Management within the team;
- Assists in managing planned/ad-hoc projects (migration, setting new Corporate software, change/refresh of equipment, etc.) and ensures cohesive team performance;
- Participates in global projects (company-wide);
- Support IT assets, software licenses, maintenance, and inventory list locally;
- Facilitates high level functional specifications discussion and participate in system integration testing;
- Works with IT vendors, negotiates pricing, RFP’s and RFI’s, manages and monitors IT vendors performance and delivery schedules;
- Understands network structure (including configuring network devices);
- Participates in any type of IT audits.
What skills you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar role is a strong plus (1-3 years);
- Experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies;
- Knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security;
- Exceptional organizational , and time management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Perks and benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive 401(k) plan
Competitive vacation policy
Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.