- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join within our developers team.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
What skills you’ll need
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in development and devops combined
- Experience in at least 2+ programming languages
- Advanced Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
Experience with Linux and Docker
- Experience with Distributed Systems: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security, etc.
- Experience with continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience with configuration management systems and deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with continuous delivery using Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, StackDriver, Prometheus, etc.
If most of the things listed above sound like what you take pride in automating on the daily basis, we would like to speak with you. We have lots of exciting DevOps challenges in our fast-paced eXtreme Delivery environment.