- Kyiv, UA
- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Financial Services
We’re looking for a Senior Plugin Developer to sit within the Acquiring development team. This is a fully remote position - you can work from anywhere in Ukraine.
We have recently launched our Acquiring offering to compete with major players in the market and we want to make the payment gateway that we have created as available for users as possible. To do so, we have created plugins for major e-commerce platforms (WooCommerce, Magento, Prestashop) and we are now looking to take them to the next level - That’s where you come in.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate closely with the Product owner to implement the latest features of the acquiring product to the plugins
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
What you’ll need
- Worked on developing plugins for eCommerce websites
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
Excellent communication and organisational skills
Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Professional English proficiency
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing plugins for more than one eCommerce platform
- This role must be physically based in Ukraine.