- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
We’re looking for a Business Products Compliance Manager to build on our product expertise within Regulatory Compliance. You will work closely with product teams to ensure we are complying with regulatory rules and requirements whilst keeping up to date with any changes.
What you’ll be doing
- Understanding rules and regulations applicable to small businesses through to large corporates products and sales, translating them into understandable requirements.
- Working with Revolut teams to advise on existing/new products and supporting their implementation and ongoing management to ensure we deliver a great user experience and good outcomes for customers/markets.
- Advise on any changes to our policies, procedures and controls through validation and implementation.
- Working closely with regional Regulatory Compliance Managers to address any differences in policies and procedures and regional requirements.
- Ensuring risk management processes for Business products are robust and occur in a timely manner Identifying regulatory challenges and changes relating to payment services products to ensure these are addressed/implemented in good time.
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, MLRO etc) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required.
What you’ll need
- Background and experience of advising on relevant rules and regulations such as payment services and consumer credit
- Experience in supporting Business products
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Have a strong desire to change traditional business banking
- Capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.