- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
The Regulatory Compliance team at Revolut is responsible for validating that the business is meeting regulatory requirements for a broad range of regulatory compliance areas such as; Conduct Risk, Credit, Payments, Treating Customers Fairly, Conflicts of Interest, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Data, and other subject areas.
We’re looking for a Data Driven Regulatory Compliance officer with experience in the Senior Managers & Certification Regime, Conduct Rules and Remuneration to join our Regulatory Compliance team. This individual will play an integral role in controlling and overseeing SMCR in our UK business and working closely with our Group Regulatory Compliance function to ensure we take a consistent approach to accountability globally. In addition, this individual will assist in developing a framework and process for complying with requirements relating to the remuneration rules and CRDV in particular.
We are looking for smart and ambitious people who would help us understand our compliance data and help ensure regulatory requirements and standards are embedded within Revolut’s processes, products and services.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in defining controls and monitoring of the SMCR, Conduct Rules and remuneration requirements in our UK business using your strong data skills and seeking automation where possible
- Managing these frameworks on an ongoing basis to ensure we are meeting the spirit and letter of our regulatory requirements and using automation wherever possible to streamline processes
- Working closely with the Group Regulatory Compliance Function to ensure alignment and consistency globally in relation to similar regimes in other countries
- Reporting to senior management and Executive/Board committee in our UK business
- Where required, providing advice on specific issues relating to SMCR and remuneration
- Willingness and ability to take on other matters within Regulatory Compliance as required
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal and Risk) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
What you will need
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience within SMCR, Conduct Rules and Remuneration
- An analytical mind, the ability to solve complex problems and streamline processes
- Ability to take a risk-based approach to issues, think critically and ask difficult questions
- Willingness to ‘pitch in’ to get the job done
- Fluent in English
- Strong data skills
- Proven work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Experience creating dashboards/reports using SQL
- Data-driven storytelling and visualisation skills (with tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase ect)
- Experience coding in Python
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.