- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
We’re looking for a Financial Crime/ Compliance Manager for Brazil to support the development and growth of our Brazilian operations by managing and overseeing the Financial Crime and Compliance program in accordance with the regulatory requirements and guidance issued by relevant financial regulators. Reporting to our Head of Operations this role will support existing services provided to users as well as those we intend to develop in the near future.
What you’ll be doing
- As the Second Line of Defense, you will be supporting Brazilian operations by conducting AML/CTF and Compliance program management, advisory and managing escalations for the following areas of for retail and business:
- Ensuring compliance of AML/CTF and Regulatory Compliance by working with the regional and centralized teams located in the US and Europe;Capturing and monitoring KRIs;
- Ensuring robust oversight and managing issues as they arise;
- Developing Management and Board reporting;
- Developing and administering local training;Conducting local risk assessments;Working with expansion and product teams on advisory;
- Working with partner banks on FinCrime/Compliance queries;
- Managing any Internal Audit, Testing and Regulatory engagement requests; and Building strong relationships across Revolut’s global footprint. Promoting a culture of compliance within the Organization.
What you’ll need
- 5-7 years AML/CTF experience, inclusive of managerial experience
- Deep knowledge and understanding of money laundering (ML) risks, systems and controls;
- Deep knowledge of of sanctions legislative obligations;Deep knowledge of fraud and scam related matters;Deep knowledge of anti-bribery and corruption risks and controls
- Knowledge and understanding of the above risks associated with payment products and services;Demonstrated ability for innovation and thought leadership in financial crime and data driven decisioning
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams locally and globally to ensure execution against regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) in both English and Portuguese
- Experience managing projects and/or project teams
- Experience with using structured query language (SQL) and/or ability to learn and apply knowledge of SQL (for development and management of KPI/KRIs).
- MBA or JD a plus
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Please only submit an application for one posting.
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.