- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
About the role
- We are looking for a passionate analyst to work within our compliance team at our Krakow-based office. The main responsibility is to prevent cybercrime and help our customers who became victims of scams . A person who is responsible, conscientious and is not afraid of challenges will be the perfect candidate here. We are in need of someone who is ready to work in an international environment and is ready to have an active role in our cybersecurity team
- Lists (For requirements, responsibilities, etc.).
What you will need
- Prior experience in Compliance /Cybersecurity/ Account Takeover is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work together with multiple compliance teams
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- Flawless English and one other fluent European language
- At least 6 months of experience in Revolut Support
- Good performance (lack of ongoing PIPs)
- Availability to work in shifts
- Fluent English
Core skills for success
- Get stuff done!
- Above all, you are a do-er.
- You earn credibility by getting things done.
- You dig into the details and deliver quality results on time.
What you’ll be doing
- Undertaking the investigation and analysis of Account Takeover and APP victims
- Identifying possible Mule, 1st Party Frauds, cybercrime trends and patterns
- Collaborating with multiple teams - ATO CS, Fraud Ops, Fraud Managers and ATO Product
- Reviewing eligibility for ATO/APP refunds
- Providing input into ongoing process improvements.;
- Ad-hoc investigations and project work as required
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team.
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.