- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the role
We’re looking for a a passionate investigator to sit within our Research and Exit Management Team at our Krakow-based office.
We would like to hire responsible person with a clear and precise communication style, with prior proven Compliance experience and success! This role is all about the highest attention to the details, thinking out of the box, responsibility, compliance and passion.
If you think you have the ability to drive, change, think and decide, and you are ready to “roll up your sleeves”, do not hesitate to apply!
What you will be doing:
- Reviewing and analysing the accounts from every single possible perspective;
- Working closely with the different teams and stakeholders;
- Acknowledging, analysing and conducting fraud related investigations; requesting additional details, executing due diligence process; Performing independent research via internal and external sources;
- Preparing the reports related to the suspicious activity;
- Discussing and being involved in the FinCrime debates across all levels of the company;
- Investigating, thinking, speaking - developing;
What you’ll need
- Mandatory proven great results in Compliance
- Very strong knowledge of KYC/SOF/ML/DD/EDD is a must
- Understanding how to analyse customer data, and what suspicious activity means and is, and how to how to attribute and map the risks
- Ability to critically analyse and interpret a situation, assessing all points of view
- Excellent computer and ability to conduct research on the Internet
- Resistance to stress and ability to make difficult decisions
- Confidence and ability to communicate with people
- Good memory
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.