- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
SALARY: starting from 1250 EUR gross per month + monthly performance bonus (150 EUR gross)
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate investigator to sit within our compliance team at our Krakow-based office. We would like to hire responsible person with a clear and precise communication style, with prior Compliance experience - to work with our financial crime teams; review and analyse transactions conducted at Revolut! This role is all about the highest attention to the details, thinking out of the box, responsibility, compliance and passion.
What you will be doing:
- Reviewing the records of customer’s transactions and analysing flagged ones;
- Investigating, thinking, speaking - developing;
- Working closely with the different teams and stakeholders;
- Acknowledging, analysing and conducting fraud related investigations; requesting additional details, executing due diligence process; Performing independent research via internal and external sources;
- Preparing the reports related to the suspicious activity;
- Discussing and being involved in the FinCrime debates across all levels of the company;
What you’ll need:
- Nice to have prior experience of at least 1 year in a banking environment, preferably in Compliance or Accounting
- Knowledge of /KYC/SOF/ML/DD/EDD is an advantage
- Understanding how to analyse customer data, and what suspicious activity means and is
- Confidence and ability to communicate with people
- Ability to critically analyse and interpret a situation, assessing all points of view
- Resistance to stress and ability to make difficult decisions
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Flexibility to work on the shift pattern basis
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.