- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 12, 2021
The Regulatory Compliance team at Revolut is responsible for validating that the business is meeting regulatory requirements for a broad range of regulatory compliance areas such as; Conduct Risk, Credit, Payments, Treating Customers Fairly, Conflicts of Interest, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Data, and other subject areas. We are looking for smart and ambitious people who would help us understand our compliance data and help ensure regulatory requirements and standards are embedded within Revolut’s processes, products and services. We have openings across multiple teams for Junior, Middle and Senior level analysts. This is a unique opportunity to learn about the regulatory compliance landscape, and be involved in the early stages of an innovative new product. Your main weapons will be SQL, dashboards, and a thorough understanding of our business.
What you will be doing
- Understand our business and its processes through our data and apply this understanding and knowledge to help the regulatory compliance teams
- Establish automated queries and dashboards to monitor key compliance metrics and visualise actionable insights, which result in material enhancements to the control environment
- Contribute to Compliance processes by identifying opportunities for improved adherence to regulatory requirements and company standards.
- Work closely with Compliance leadership to help develop and set Revolut’s underlying frameworks, policies, procedures, compliance specifics processes and products.
What you will need
- Regulatory awareness with previous experience in a financial institution is highly desirable
- An analytical mind, the ability to solve complex problems and streamline processes
- Ability to take a risk-based approach to issues, think critically and ask difficult questions
- Willingness to ‘pitch in’ to get the job done
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.