- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Aug. 12, 2021
We’re looking for a Senior Legal Counsel (Wealth & Trading) to sit within our growing legal team in our Lithuania office. We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake. Does this sound like you?
What you’ll be doing
- Advise the business on compliance and legal issues surrounding structuring of new products, marketing and promotion of investment products
- Help structure and expand Revolut’s products and managing applications to regulators in relation to these products
- Drafting, planning and/or implementing compliance policies and procedures for regulatory matters for trading products
- Managing operational risk, including regulatory filings and registration preparation
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring, managing and reporting on compliance risk in relation to investment products
What you’ll need
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Law
- At least 6 years of strong Wealth & Trading experience as a private practice lawyer at a top law firm (and preferably) some in-house experience as well
- Experience in advising clients on MiFID II implementation and providing legal support in relation to associated policies and contractual frameworks
- Broad-based securities and/or asset management experience
- Project management and communication skills including the ability to oversee implementation of complex projects
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution
Be responsible and result-oriented
- Excellent English and Lithuanian language skills (written and oral)
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
€3,500-4,500 net per month
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.