- Mumbai, IN
- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
About the role
You will be part of a newly created decentralised team with the goal of streamlining processes across the organisation.
In every organisation processes are at the core of structure and efficiency. The team remit is to define, develop, optimize and document optimal processes within the whole organisation to enable Revolut exponential growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Define, design and optimise processes across the organisation
- Scale the business through standardisation, continuous improvement and lean practices
- Use a data driven approach to solve complex and business critical problems
- Define metrics to monitor, analyse and improve processes and performance
What skills you’ll need
- Experience in a process driven environment
- Familiarity with concepts like Value Stream Mapping, Lean Production, Operations Research and Mechanism Design
- Knowledge and experience with implementation of optimisation and simulation models
- B.S/M.S in Operations Research, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer science or other quantitative related fields
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of advanced statistics, mathematical programming (deterministic, stochastic, constrained), analysis of algorithms and computational complexity
- Know how to code in any of the following: SQL, R, Python, SAS
Please note that this is a remote role to be hired within the country only in Mumbai, as we do not have a physical office in India.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Perks and benefits
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- Competitive salary and sign-on stock option bonus
- Flexible work hours
- Rest up with 21 days paid vacation days per annum + 10 days of Public Holidays