- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
About the role
Revolut is looking for an experienced Global Environmental, Health & Safety Manager expert to build and lead an EHS team and initiatives globally.
You will help develop a culture where EHS is integrated into every facet of Revolut. You will help us continually identify, evaluate and monitor risks that could affect business activities. Ultimately you will provide senior stakeholders with the information they need to make business critical decisions. Working cross-functionally, you will collaborate with various teams to create innovative strategies and develop programs that drive sustainable effectiveness.
What you’ll be doing
- Strategy and execution for global Environmental, Health & Safety standards, collaborating cross-regionally and cross-functionally to ensure regulatory compliance and the promotion of EHS for all employees.
- Develop and implement EHS policies, programs and procedures
- Positively articulate EHS strategies through suitable presentation tools in a way that engages business leadership and employees
- Guide internal business leaders on EHS regulatory compliance as it relates to physical security, real estate acquisition, development, facilities operations and people
- Interpret global safety standards and regulatory requirements and develop strategies for sustained compliance and innovative approaches for the management of risk that are scalable
- Establish risk mitigation goals, develop metrics and dashboards to track, communicate and drive continuous improvement
- RFP and select vendors for EHS consultancy
- Coordinate / manage 3rd party EHS consultants globally
- Ensure that EHS implications are included as part of our wider business continuity / emergency response planning
- Lead on Incident and accident reporting and investigation following any reported incidents
- Ensure appropriate incident controls and emergency planning arrangements are in place across all offices
- Development and delivery of relevant EHS training globally
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver the core role effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
What you’ll need
- University degree or practical experience in a related field
- EHS qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH, etc)
- 7+ years experience leading EHS initiatives regionally or globally (with a 2000 plus organisation)
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Experience in a leadership capacity in a Workplace / People Operations team
- Experience working with global / regional teams managing projects, overseeing and directing the work of others in locations in a service oriented environment
- Ability to work effectively towards deadlines
- Excellent planning and decision-making capabilitiesConfident presentation skills and strong stakeholder management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Travel 25-50% of the time
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year