- Date Posted
- May. 17, 2021
- Financial Services
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
About the role
Lead Operations Managers are hands-on general problem solvers with an ability to take ownership of multiple functions across the organisation and ultimately build teams to achieve great results.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Leading and executing multiple highly complex core infrastructure projects (end to end)
- Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Hands on people management: leading a team, setting targets and driving performance
- Making critical-business decisions: breaking down complex business cases and backing up reasoning using advanced analysis
What you’ll need
- Graduated with a STEM/Economics/Finance degree and have 8+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- A solid track record of achievement, you will have proven experience managing multiple high complexity projects, removing existing and potential roadblocks, and course correcting through automation & process optimisation
- You use a highly analytical approach to break down complex problems and thrive on utilising data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL, Python and Excel
- You are curious by nature and passionate in delivering high impact results
- The ability to drive business change and effectively influence stakeholders and peers alike
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.