- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
Our Risk team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to monitor front-line performance and ensure that the business is on safe footing. People in the Risk team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives, from app technology, to treasury and finance, to customer support in order to help our employees and management do their job. The Risk & Compliance Operations team is intended to be the ‘COO’ office for our Risk and Compliance departments, ensuring we are geared up for change and executing efficiently. The team reports to the Group Chief Risk Officer and is primarily responsible for supporting the creation and execution of the departments’ strategy and planning, driving change across the department, running of ‘BAU’ processes and owning internal and external communication across the department and company.
About the role
We’re looking for a Risk & Compliance Operations Lead to manage a rapidly growing team of operations managers working closely with the Risk and Compliance teams to drive your roadmap with the aim of creating and maintaining a set of world-class risk management tools and processes.
You will be a strong manager with exceptional communication skills with a successful track record in process design and improvement, data analytics, project / change management, and strategy and business management.
What you’ll need
- You love solving problems.
- You have 8+ years experience, ideally within the financial services industry, in operational roles.
- You have extensive experience building, analysing, interrogating, executing and changing complex business processes designed to solve important business problems.
- You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to detail.
- You have a high degree of proficiency in data analytics (SQL, visualisation, business intelligence), project management tools and techniques.
- You thrive in building and nurturing high performing teams.
- You hustle, take ownership, and get things done.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.