- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
About the team
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
- Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects
- Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
- Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
What skills you’ll need
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM/Finance/Economics degree from a top university
- You have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL, Python or R
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- We don’t have an office in Spain at the moment, so we are open to discussing remote working across different areas of Spain but please note that you’d have to be already located and eligible to work in the country to apply.
- Please note, due to working with international stakeholders, all applicants must have business proficiency in English (both written and verbal).