- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions. Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business. Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for:
- Defining the department vision and strategy for achieving operational excellence.
- Establishing and tracking key metrics to drive success of teams and individuals within the organisation.
- Innovating and finding creative optimisation mechanisms which deliver outstanding business results.
- Assessing department performance toward business goals and connecting regularly with leadership to share updates and progress of initiatives.
- Using a data-driven approach to solve large scale problems and generate high business value through scalable solutions.
- Fuelling Revolut’s 10X growth through the delivery of exceptional service and customer satisfaction.
- Hiring, developing and setting direction for a team of high performing operational excellence managers.
What you’ll need
- You have 8+ years of experience
- You are a proven leader, with the ability to motivate individuals and cultivate high performing teams.
- You are able to prioritise strategically to achieve business goals and communicate effectively with stakeholders at every level of the organisation.
- You have a strong track record of achievement (demonstrated through - quick assumption of greater responsibility, over achievement on KPIs, fast track promotions)
- You have exemplary problem solving abilities and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.