- Vilnius, LT
- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
What you’ll be doing
- Assume responsibility for the management of Outsourcing, Supply Chain and Business Resilience in Revolut Bank UAB and Revolut Payments UAB.
- Develop a clearly documented strategy, policy and operating model for supply chain and outsourcing management in support of the overall Revolut Bank strategy and business plan, ensuring great consumer outcomes.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate operating model with strong governance, risk management and business resilience integration to protect the business and deliver for consumers.
- Generate the appropriate contracts, and then monitor delivery across the full supplier range for compliance with Revolut Bank policy & procedure.
- Approving through internal governance the outsourcing proposals from colleagues, ensuring there is clear guidance for them on procedures, risk assessments, and their ongoing accountability for performance, risk management and compliance of the service.
- Ongoing monitoring of all suppliers for compliance with the chain outsourcing or subcontracting governance process.
- Ensure full business continuity and deeper resilience plans are developed and maintained in each department in the business in line with regulatory guidance (EBA Guidelines).
- Support IT colleagues in managing and integrating Incident Management protocols with Business Continuity and Resilience arrangements.
- Engaging and updating the regulator on Outsourcing and Supply Chain arrangements and forward looking plans.
What you’ll need
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM/Finance/Economics degree from a top university
- You have at least 5+ years working in the financial industry
- You have 1+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL, Python OR R
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
Salary range 70,000-85,000 EUR
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.