- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the role
Revolut is seeking to appoint a Head of Procurement to lead the centralised Vendor due diligence team and drive the end-to-end procurement and vendor management framework for the Company. You will work cross functionally to ensure we drive efficiency and maintain strong controls as we expand into new territories and products.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and be the main point of Contact for any Vendor activities (Due Diligence, Monitoring, Onboarding, Off-boarding)
- Drive continuous evolution of all procurement and supplier management processes globally and work with banking entities to ensure compliance with Banking regulations
- Act as the principle conduit for formal communications with external companies during the procurement process and participate directly in negotiation of key contracts with the aim to obtain the best deal possible for Revolut
- Being a key point of contact and report to business development leadership team and respective committees on key matters related to procurement function
- Lead a team of procurement professionals and ensure that they receive appropriate support, training and development to achieve their full potential
What you’ll need to achieve
- Deliver the day to day Vendor Management Program
- Conduct scheduled reassessment of Vendors on a periodic basis
- Establish and drive best practice processes and governance across all procurement, contract management, and supplier management activity globally
- Act as the SME for the Third Party program across Revolut
- Deliver fully compliant end to end processes relating to Revolut regulatory obligations
- Deliver onsite assessment of critical third parties
What you’ll need
- 7+ years of experience leading procurement function in a fast-paced environment (Banking, Tech, Retail, FMCG)
- Experience working with Banking Entities and understanding of compliance requirements with Banking regulations
- Minimum GPA 3.5/4 (US), 60% (UK), 8/10 in any other country
- Relevant industry qualifications (e.g. MCIPS)
- Fundamental knowledge of EBA Guidelines and SYSC 8 preferred
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.