- Date Posted
- Aug. 11, 2021
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Wealth & Trading to join our team in Australia. Reporting directly to Australia CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all wealth and trading activities of Revolut in Australia.
What you’ll be doing
- Fully own the strategy of Revolut Trading product in Australia end-to-end - from designing the operational setup to development and management of product performance.
- Build and lead the operations and development teams to launch the Revolut Trading product in Australia.
- Oversee general operations and team management - from hiring your team to training and daily coordination.
- Align with Group-level Trading team in order to keep Australia’s Trading experience in line with other markets and keep track of new features.
- Oversee filings with regulatory bodies for all related matters.
- Own the relationship with commercial partners.
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of experience at a Australian retail broker-dealer
- 10+ years of relevant financial services experience
- Deep understanding of broker dealer operations with experience in the Australian market
- Besides strong analytical skills, being process-driven and have a methodological way of working, you need to have excellent communication skills (concise and direct) and experience of influencing a broad range of decision makers and stakeholders
- Substantive knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the Australian regulatory environment
- Excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities, even if outside areas of expertise
- Able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment, collaboratively, and autonomously
Willingness and ability to travel
Able to learn new regulations quickly.
Experience with leading development teams
- Readiness to coordinate work on all levels of abstraction - from strategy & product to specific development tasks required to deliver them
- Experience with contemporary management frameworks and tools (Scrum, JIRA, CI/CD, etc.).
Retail brokerage experience
Trading license application experience
Experience of building a trading team
A little about us
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Rest up with 27 days’ paid holiday per year
- 10 days’ carer leave to look after your loved ones
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.