- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Financial Services
About the team
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
About the role
- You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- You will develop a product which will have a great network effect
- You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Working closely with operations to ensure operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product.
- Coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
- As a result, your and your team’s work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
What skills you’ll need
- You are extremely competitive and have a track record of being number 1 in several different areas
- You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to details
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a engineering/mathematics/physics/economics/finance degree & if you have 1+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking) it’s a plus
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- You are fully proficient in SQL/Python or R
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate through various projects you have been involved that
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary and sign-on stock options bonus
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Medical insurance
Please note that as for now we’re not providing remote workers in Russia with the following Benefits: